Lawn & Fertilization
Our 6 Visit Program Consists of:
1. Early Spring, Fertilization with a pre-emergent crabgrass control treatment (as needed) to help thicken and green up your lawn.
2. Spring, Fertilization with a broadleaf/pre-emergent weed control treatment (as needed) to control weeds such as dandelions, clover and crabgrass.
3. Earl Summer, Fertilization with a broadleaf weed control treatment. We also scout for surface feeding insects and disease problems.
4. Late Summer, Fertilization with a broadleaf weed control treatment. We also check the lawn for grub activity and keep you informed.
5. Fall, Fertilization with a broadleaf weed control treatment (as needed) to reduce fall weed growth, promote root growth and enhance color.
6. Late Fall, Fertilization treatment to promote root growth, plant vigor and early spring green up.• Grub control can be included in our program as an additional charge.
• Our service automatically renews from year to year unless you notify us by phone or in writing.
• Free service calls are given to full 6 visit programs Only.
Tree & Shrub Care
At Village Green LawnCare, we believe trees and shrubs are an important part of your ability to enjoy your lawn. We work to secure your complete landscape environment with stronger, healthier, more beautiful trees and shrubs that you’ll appreciate for years to come.
Spring Spraying: (insect & Disease Control) for any landscape plants 15 feet or less only.
Late Spring Spraying: (Insect & Disease Control) specifically for Crabapple trees 15 feet or less.
Early Summer Spraying: (Insect & Mite Control) for any landscape plants 15 feet or less only.
Late Summer Spraying: (Insect Control) for any landscape plants 15 feet or less only.
Fall Fertilization: (Fertilization) for any size landscape plants.• Our service automatically renews from year to year unless notified by phone or in writing.
• We do not spray any landscape plants over 15 feet tall and we can fertilize any landscape plant in the fall.
Fall Core Aeration: Increase penetration of water, air and nutrients into the soil. It also aids to reduce thatch in the turf.
Grub Control: We apply granular products that will reduce their population in the soil so they will not destroy the roots of the grass and cause the turf to turn brown and die.
Mosquito Control: We apply a perimeter control for mosquito's from May through September. This will help to reduce mosquito's & ticks but not eradicate all of them.
We offer an organic based fertilizer as an alternative, which will not include weed control products. The organic service is available at an additional cost.